If the findings in the “Women’s Power Gap in Higher Education: Study and Rankings” motivate you to work towards #GenderParityNow, take action!
- If you are a Massachusetts resident, share the report with your elected officials and express your dissatisfaction with our tax-payer funded universities which lag the private sector.
- Contact the President’s office at your college or university and ask them to make gender parity among leadership a priority now, by selecting your school from our interactive Find Your School tool and clicking on the “Click to Email the School President/Chancellor” link. The email will be automatically sent to your school’s president.
- Download our WPG Tool Kit to help organize a GRADE Campaign (Gender and Race Accountability Demanded Equally) at your school or alma mater.
- Share the report and the interactive Find Your School tool with your friends, family, and network. #WomensPowerGap, #GenderParityNow
- Follow us on our social media channels:
To contact us, email email@example.com.